Friday, December 5, 2008
First, proof is not out there. Then, as we are facing, Pakistan could also have disconnect between the government and the citizens. Even if we consider Pakistan guilty of the attack, we must also consider the scale of operation. They might have researched a number of loopholes in our system, bought off a couple of officers, consider the aftermath of attacking them. The whole world will laugh at us, let us first clean our house then take on the external enemies.
CATEGORY: OTHER ARTICLES OF IMPORTANCE
- Electricity/Power Crisis in MP: A result of Faulty Policies & Failed Governance.
- Farmer's Suicide in Bhopal and Us.
- Animal Adoption Scheme of Van Vihar, Bhopal.
- Guwahati Blast and Political Rhetoric.
- 'Pay-to-Play !', The Blagojevich Corruption Scandal: My views.
- A "NETA" is born: Truth about BSP's Candidate for Bhopal and Mayawati brand of Politics.
- Thanking Bhopal's Bloggers for participating in Symposium.
- Project Black Cat for NSG.
- Terror-Diversity in India
- Secret Messages sent to Terrorists & Pakistan by our Politicians.
- More thinking on Mumbai Attack, The 2001 Parliament Attack, My Viewpoint.
- Severely Retarded: Comment on our Intelligence Agencies.
- Some Questions for you: after the railway paper leak.
- Bhopal's Bloggers on the Mumbai Terror Attack.
- Lashkar-e-Toiba doing Charity in Pakistan: Links in India.
CATEGORY: TAKE ON CELEBRITIES.
- See the video and read the text you will certainly awaken.
- Shivraj Singh Chauhan's Balancing Act, Politics Exposed yet again.
- Aamir Khan & Shahrukh Khan exploiting public anger for publicity.
- My Article on: Nandan Nilekani's Article Where was the Mayor?
- My Comment on: Salman Khan worrying about terrorism in Pakistan.
- My Comment on: Shahrukh Khan's Datuk title from Malaysia.
CATEGORY: THINKING ABOUT POLITICS
- More thinking on Communism, Capitalism and Corruption.
- Thinking Straight about Politics: Comment on India's Innovations Bureaucrat-Politicians & Politician-Bureaucrats
- Don't fear harsh methods, why see yourself at the receiving end.
- Democracy is good for us. Why?
- The most basic problem of our political system
- A Faceless Party. Why?
- SMSing and Candle-Light Vigils are not useful for changing our system.
- Narendra Modi style of leadership will do no good for us.
- Corruption: an easy Model.
- I am child of a corrupt person. Now what?
- No shying away from Politics from now on.
- Politics is the field of scoundrels. Let's Change it.
- Information Technology can change our systems.
- Politicians’ passing the buck is unacceptable.