Well from past two days Indian railways has clouded my thinking I want to get over it so I am writing this.
The news of paper leak didn’t shock me that much as we have seen papers of CAT, IAS, PSC leak all over the country in the past decade or so, this is just a small paper. But then the light in my mind lit, the exam was for assistant loco pilot( don’t know what’s that it is Assistant ENGINE DRIVER), a chill went down my spine. Now my mind raced, here are some questions I asked to myself:
- This is just one case, the person (culprit) might be involved in many other paper leaks and many would be serving in the railways already, what about that?
- Can we rely on railways and its employees for a safe journey, what’s the guarantee that a ‘leaked-paper’ selected loco-driver will not misread a signal?
- If the questions in the exam are testing general awareness and mental ability and have no connection to the job why even bother for an exam, recruit on a draw of lots with eligibility criteria of board exam results/ degree results.
- Why every big leader from Bihar wants to keep Railway Ministry, is it because most people who appear in these exams are from Bihar and UP, with a large scale recruitment racket charging 2-4 lakhs from each candidate operating, this is a very lucrative business, and it is important to keep it under wraps.
- Shouldn’t the Railway Minister be charged with homicide the next time a train accident happens?
- The Indian Railways carry daily crores of passengers, is it not God’s grace that no major accidents have taken place on large numbers?
- WHY PEOPLE ARE STILL SLEEPING? ANY DAY THEY WILL DIE DUE TO CORRUPTION AND OTHERS WILL BLAME BAD LUCK OR HUMAN ERROR FOR IT. GO AHEAD SLEEP, EVEN KUMBHKARAN CAN'T BEAT YOUR RECORD; EVEN I AM GOING TO SLEEP.