We are resilient by Force, not by Choice - A Wednesday.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WHO AM I? PART 2


A COMMENT BY A FELLOW INDIAN.
Anonymous said...

I am a 20 year engineering student from ALLAHABAD.
I believe in every word that has been written above. Truly speaking enough is enough. We were servants of the BRITISH for some 200 years and now are ruled by the selfish, disgusting and money minded leaders who themselves don't know where to take the country. I mean seriously these guys who have some years left in their lives are ruling and we the youth hate politics for being a dirty war arena.

May be its time for us to show that we the SONS of INDIA are capable of doing the same for the NATION as the MARTYRS of freedom struggle did. Let me ask u all a simple question, a very simple question : Where is our MOTHERLAND lost after INDEPENDENCE?? Did BHAGAT SINGH, AZAD. GANDHI, NEHRU, BOSE and all ever dreamt of this country where nothing other than CHEAP POLITICS, CORRUPTION, CASTEISM and all dominate the 1 BILLION!!!! I think THE TIME HAS ARRIVED for us to show and CHANGE the nation.

Come be a part.

COMMENT POSTED IN: WHO AM I & WHY AM I HIDING MY IDENTITY?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts, views and ideas will enlighten others, Please Comment and carry forward the discussion!