COMMENT POSTED IN: WHO AM I & WHY AM I HIDING MY IDENTITY?
CATEGORY: OTHER ARTICLES OF IMPORTANCE
- Electricity/Power Crisis in MP: A result of Faulty Policies & Failed Governance.
- Farmer's Suicide in Bhopal and Us.
- Animal Adoption Scheme of Van Vihar, Bhopal.
- Guwahati Blast and Political Rhetoric.
- 'Pay-to-Play !', The Blagojevich Corruption Scandal: My views.
- A "NETA" is born: Truth about BSP's Candidate for Bhopal and Mayawati brand of Politics.
- Thanking Bhopal's Bloggers for participating in Symposium.
- Project Black Cat for NSG.
- Terror-Diversity in India
- Secret Messages sent to Terrorists & Pakistan by our Politicians.
- More thinking on Mumbai Attack, The 2001 Parliament Attack, My Viewpoint.
- Severely Retarded: Comment on our Intelligence Agencies.
- Some Questions for you: after the railway paper leak.
- Bhopal's Bloggers on the Mumbai Terror Attack.
- Lashkar-e-Toiba doing Charity in Pakistan: Links in India.
CATEGORY: TAKE ON CELEBRITIES.
- See the video and read the text you will certainly awaken.
- Shivraj Singh Chauhan's Balancing Act, Politics Exposed yet again.
- Aamir Khan & Shahrukh Khan exploiting public anger for publicity.
- My Article on: Nandan Nilekani's Article Where was the Mayor?
- My Comment on: Salman Khan worrying about terrorism in Pakistan.
- My Comment on: Shahrukh Khan's Datuk title from Malaysia.
CATEGORY: THINKING ABOUT POLITICS
- More thinking on Communism, Capitalism and Corruption.
- Thinking Straight about Politics: Comment on India's Innovations Bureaucrat-Politicians & Politician-Bureaucrats
- Don't fear harsh methods, why see yourself at the receiving end.
- Democracy is good for us. Why?
- The most basic problem of our political system
- A Faceless Party. Why?
- SMSing and Candle-Light Vigils are not useful for changing our system.
- Narendra Modi style of leadership will do no good for us.
- Corruption: an easy Model.
- I am child of a corrupt person. Now what?
- No shying away from Politics from now on.
- Politics is the field of scoundrels. Let's Change it.
- Information Technology can change our systems.
- Politicians’ passing the buck is unacceptable.