Monday, December 22, 2008
Feel for the nation,
Mumbai Attack hurt you,
Want to write about it,
Want to have your say in the Symposium,
Want to make your voice heard,
Write an article on any one of the following topics:
1. India of My Dreams.
2. Is Jago Party a better option than other political parties of India.
Just remember these simple entry rules:
1. Publish the entry on your blog and mail it to email@example.com or pos
t the link on the symposium notice form on jagobhopal.blogspot.com
2. Send the entry directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com along with your name.
3. The date of entry is from 22 december to 28 december 2008.
3. Uday Kant Dixit.
4. Gurleen Kaur.
5. Ashish Menon.
6. Shehla Masood.
7. Rajey Sha.
8. Renu Sharma.
9. Amitabh Farogh.
10. S M Shukla.
11. Chaitanya Chandan.
12. D K Sachdeva.
13. R D Saxena.
14. Gaurav Bhatnagar. (Sorry buddy misspelled in the message!)
15. Proloy Bagchi.
16. Sharat Rajmohan Verma.
17. Ritesh Agrawal.
This is not an exhaustive list of the bloggers who have written on Mumbai Terror Attack, I know I might have missed many of you and your ideas, so kindly accept this as a personal invitation for participating in the Symposium.
Latent Dissent (who is Waiting for True Indians).
GO TO THE SYMPOSIUM PAGES!
CATEGORY: OTHER ARTICLES OF IMPORTANCE
- Electricity/Power Crisis in MP: A result of Faulty Policies & Failed Governance.
- Farmer's Suicide in Bhopal and Us.
- Animal Adoption Scheme of Van Vihar, Bhopal.
- Guwahati Blast and Political Rhetoric.
- 'Pay-to-Play !', The Blagojevich Corruption Scandal: My views.
- A "NETA" is born: Truth about BSP's Candidate for Bhopal and Mayawati brand of Politics.
- Thanking Bhopal's Bloggers for participating in Symposium.
- Project Black Cat for NSG.
- Terror-Diversity in India
- Secret Messages sent to Terrorists & Pakistan by our Politicians.
- More thinking on Mumbai Attack, The 2001 Parliament Attack, My Viewpoint.
- Severely Retarded: Comment on our Intelligence Agencies.
- Some Questions for you: after the railway paper leak.
- Bhopal's Bloggers on the Mumbai Terror Attack.
- Lashkar-e-Toiba doing Charity in Pakistan: Links in India.
CATEGORY: TAKE ON CELEBRITIES.
- See the video and read the text you will certainly awaken.
- Shivraj Singh Chauhan's Balancing Act, Politics Exposed yet again.
- Aamir Khan & Shahrukh Khan exploiting public anger for publicity.
- My Article on: Nandan Nilekani's Article Where was the Mayor?
- My Comment on: Salman Khan worrying about terrorism in Pakistan.
- My Comment on: Shahrukh Khan's Datuk title from Malaysia.
CATEGORY: THINKING ABOUT POLITICS
- More thinking on Communism, Capitalism and Corruption.
- Thinking Straight about Politics: Comment on India's Innovations Bureaucrat-Politicians & Politician-Bureaucrats
- Don't fear harsh methods, why see yourself at the receiving end.
- Democracy is good for us. Why?
- The most basic problem of our political system
- A Faceless Party. Why?
- SMSing and Candle-Light Vigils are not useful for changing our system.
- Narendra Modi style of leadership will do no good for us.
- Corruption: an easy Model.
- I am child of a corrupt person. Now what?
- No shying away from Politics from now on.
- Politics is the field of scoundrels. Let's Change it.
- Information Technology can change our systems.
- Politicians’ passing the buck is unacceptable.